FW: Jiffy Lube Spam-in

>From another list, this struck a chord with me...

Subject: Do ya HATE the JiffyLube ads ?

I cannot stand them.  You know the ones that are BLANKETING the radio with
the dweeb that sings off-key to Swan Lake music in the background?  They are
every bit as irritating as fingernails on the blackboard.

Wanna get even?  <evil grin>

Guess what I found. The e-mail address of the person at Jiffy Lube who is in
charge of this wonderful ad campaign.  Maybe, just maybe.....if she gets a
coupla hundred e-mails on those annoying commercials they'll pull 'em.
C'mon and write one .................send to:

cindylanders@pzlqs.com

Oh yeah, please forward to every car list you can think of......