Re: ?Insurance issues

I've seen historic tags in NY but I don't think that it has anything to do
with insurance since I had no trouble getting the insurance.  And it really
shouldn't matter how old your daily driver is as long as you have one.  BTW,
I still need to pass emissions tests.

- Jan Folkson   www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T

"I don't want the world, I just want your half"