Re: ?Insurance issues

> Is it just me or is it like looking for the holy grale when trying to
> find cheaper rates for the scirocco.  I've just been shot down by
> several companies, because the scirocco is more than ten years old and
> they don't want to search thru their datebase.

I say, find a new insurance agent.  this is a great example of low ins.
rates not being the most important factor.  If your place is giving you this
much trouble to geta quote, think of how you will be treated when some
asshole backs into your passenger door in a parking lot.

It might depend on whether or not you are 16 years old and trying to insure
a 16V.  When I was in high school (old guy talking) and they cam out with
the 16V, I knew guys who could buy them but not insure them.

I value the relationship I have with my agent (I sound like a commercial).
When I need something, I get it.

Nuf said,
David Barwick
Black '88 Scirocco