Re: ?Insurance issues

Not true Pete.  I've got mine covered under classic car insurance.  There
are several rules though.  First of all, you must have another car.  Second
you can only drive the car 3K or less per year and must be garaged and
alarmed.  And can only be used for pleasure driving (like there's any other
kind of driving behind the wheel of a scirocco).  I've got mine covered for
full everything with no deductible (finally).  For only $350/year and that's
in NYC!  My insurance dropped $1,200 :>

- Jan Folkson   www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T

"I don't want the world, I just want your half"