Re: Paint and body is on!

Well,   reguardless of the dealer costs, A dash as nice as this is a tough
one to find. It came out of an 80 -   I would make a trade for someone that
wanted to improve their dash.  It's worth is related to how badly someone
wants to improve the interior of their car.   But feel free to add any links
to places where they are sold at great values.  Im sure there are a few folks
interested as you once were.
I also have both door  interior panels in green, & both backseat panels in
black.
I also have national UPS/FedEx Ground accounts so not afraid to ship
anywhere.