Re: Need oil cooler placement suggestions

On Thu, 19 Oct 2000 17:14:12 -0700 Theron Ross <ross@sanoh.com.mx>
writes:
>Shawn:
>
>Do you remember how much that ND oil cooler cost? Did it include the
>hoses and all other hardware?
>
>My oil is getting up to 120 deg C every day as I go to and from work!
>
>--Theron

I think I paid $240 (Nopt sure) and it included EVERYTHING you need to
install it. Took me all of 20 minutes to install.

E-mail Tim, im sure he's would be happy to give you more accurate info.
Hmm, just realized hes on the list. Tim??

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!