Re: How good is CIS-E + fuel enrichment module??

Oh yeah, man.  PBK - you gots me, yo'.  Had to get a dedicated email for The
List.  Mindspring has 3 free email addresses.  Well, not free but it's in
the package.

I will take you up on that, Dan (the module) as well as the Euro filter
mount.  Just gotta talk to Rot-nay tonight and I should be set.  Getting all
itchy for this 16v, like 'drop everything else in my life and just GO FOR
IT'.  You know the feeling?  Sure ya do.

I don't know if it's so much a Motronic fear as a WHY THE HELL would I want
to do Motronic and then just leave it at a beefed-up 16v?  Might as well
kick out and go for the Death Scirocco again, am I right?  My previous post
mentioned all the crap I gotta get just to squeeze 180hp.  Might as well be
a greedhound and go 220hp and splurge for all the other crap if I gotta go
Mo'.

'Course, I could be convinced to go in another direction.  That has happened
at *least* one time, as we know, eh?  ;>)

-Phil