RE: How good is CIS-E + fuel enrichment module??

Im building my 16v turbo from scratch.  Here is a breakdown of the $$ to
date.

1995 ABA 2.0 shortblock from a golf $250
1987 16v head, brakes, radiator, AGB tranny, manifold and assorted stuff
$500 (mosly recouped from other parts sold off the donor car)
Garret T-3 turbo 60trim compressor, $100 e-bay
Mitsubishi Starion intercooler $15 Pick-N-Pull
Volvo Oil cooler and Thermostatic Adapter $15 Pick-n-Pull
Perfect Power MIC#3 engine management system $500ish
Fuel Rail $100 (not bought yet)
550cc injectors $150 (not bought yet)
2.5 inch mandrel bent exhaust, (quotes at $250ish)+muffler
Custom downpipe, intercooler/turbo tubing ($150ish) maybe more
ARP headstuds $100
Custom Copper headgasket $100
assorted gaskets and shit $200
Clutch (don't know yet but budgeting $300)

And another $1000 easily for all the other shit from fluids to brake
upgrades, motor mounts......and the elusive "what if" snowballing gee i have
it apart why don't I.......factor

This is not a project for the faint of heart or first time engine swapper.

Brian H
ragtop78