Re: f' n master cynlinder depression

CLaYpOoLME@aol.com wrote:

> hey guys
> wassup?
>
> here's the scoop.  i went to a buddy of mine <snip>
> please guys...i really need ya this time.
>
> rob m

Just want to point out that when bleeding the brakes in car, the helpful
assistant should AVOID pushing the pedal too strongly or all the way to
the bottom. Counterintuitive, I know, but it will decrease the life of
the M/C if you force it to the end of it's travel. The rubber o-rings
inside get all chewed up on the walls, debris gets scraped off and you
need a rebuild asap. (Ask me how I know... no, don't ask).

Use 1/2 to 3/4 pushes on the pedal, making sure the res. don't go dry.

Run the circuit- rear corner farthest away from the M/C, Other rear,
front farthest away from M/C, next front. Do it again.

hth,
TBerk