f' n master cynlinder depression

hey guys
wassup?

here's the scoop.  i went to a buddy of mine to get the rocco lowered ith hrs
and bilsteins.  when he was in the process of pulling everything apart, he
pulled me aside and told me that i needed brake pads.  hooked me for an extra
20 bucks on em and putthe whole car back together.  when we were about to
take it out for the maiden voyage, i went to turn the car on and bam  the
brake pedal went all the way to the floor.  he tried bleeding them with me
and it didn't get any better.  this was the point where he told me that i
needed a new master.  i bit the bullet, knowing that my brake pressure was
nothing to rve about to begin with.  he dropped another one in for a mere 25
bucks and all seemed to be running perfect.  until 2 days later.  i hit the
brakes again and to the floorthey went.  opened up the hood ad the res was
totally empty.  this was the point where i purchased multiple bottles of dot
4.  it seems to run out after every 100 or so miles of driving.. this is
going to get really expensive.  although i
 haven't yet opened everything up to take a huge look..a brief viw reveals
that the fluid is coming out of the area where the master connects to the
brake booster (in the rear). anybody have any sugestions as far as the
rigging of this so it does not leak so bad?
or how bout anybody with a m.c. that they could sell me for cheap (peter
lindvall?).  this wouldn't be that big a deal cept on sat i'm supposed to be
going to scott williams road rally. no brakes....probably not happening.
does it even have to be a rocco master?  could one from lets say an audi 5k
turbo fit?

please guys...i really need ya this time.

rob m