Re: wheels

Todd Detwiler wrote:

> I have a mk1 Scirocco and am considering buying new rims. I have been
> thinking about going with 16", but I was wondering what other mk1 owners
> were using. Is there anyone running 17" without a rubbing prob?

I'm running 15's, with 195/50/15's.  No rubbing, no muss, no fuss.  Interest-
ingly enough, 16's were the order of the day when we ventured east to
Waterfest this year.. and just about everybody seemed to have rubbing issues
to some degree.  16's on 'rocs don't seem to be as common out west here.
We DO have plenty of Mk3/Mk4 Jettas and GTIs with 18's, 19's, 20's..  :0

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0