Re: swapped springs...guess what

Well, they do actually say Neuspeed on them.  I'm gonna check for numbers
tomorrow.  The ride is actually about the same (maybe a little stiffer?) so
I'm beginning to think that they are sofsports.  I don't think the fenders
would rub if they were race, which they were doing.  The lowering is about
the same I believe, maybe a little more in the back.  I guess you can't
really tell if a spring is linear or progressive just by looking at it nor
can you compare rates by how thick the coils are.

Joe

http://profiles.msn.com.