Re: swapped springs...guess what

I don't know about the Race springs being linear or not, but how was the
ride of the car?  I would think that if those were the race springs that
you would definitely be able to tell just by the harsh ride...or should
I say "firm" ride.  I'm pretty sure that the stock springs are linear...
Did the springs actually have "Neuspeed" on the sides?
Hmmm...

=====