RE: swapped springs...guess what

The black springs may be Neuspeed SofSports. The NS SofSports on my Mk1 are
black. But then again, the front SofSports are clearly progressive.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Doty [mailto:rocco2nr@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2000 12:26 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: swapped springs...guess what

Well I had my brother put the neuspeed sports on today, and it turns out the

car already had neuspeeds on it.  Were any of the race springs ever not
powdercoated red?  These are black, but thicker than the sports in the
front, probably older, and the fronts look linear (I was told neuspeed race
was linear in the front).  Anyone wanna verify this?

Thanks
Joe

http://profiles.msn.com.