Scirocco Related - was: Maserati BiTurbo

:)

Anywho, the Masi is in pretty much the same shape a Scirocco would be in
after multiple owners and many years.

All the rubber vacuum hoses in the engine are cracked and leaking, lots
of air leaks- Like a Scirocco.
The underpinnings share a lot with another car, (I _think_ BMW), and
Bilstiens are the best choice for replacements. - Like a Scirocco.
The interior is Leather but needs some TLC, and of course has wear
around the driver's egress. - Like later Sciroccos.
It handles wonderfully around twisty corners but is (at least currently)
lacking in 'umph & grunt' power. - like a Scirocco.
It's a very strange animal with lots of potential for (relatively) small
investments. - Like a Scirocco, but it's misunderstood by many - like a
Scirocco. :)
It has turbo power and benefits from Synthetic oil - like a Turbo Scirocco.
It has a slight dent in the front fender and has been repainted once
before. Like many Sciroccos.

My own baby is sad and lonely, sitting the front yard, killing grass. :(

TBerk