Maserati BiTurbo

This is the best response I have ever seen at an attempt to start a flamewar!

-Marc

> Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 22:08:17 -0700
> From: T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com>
> Subject: Re: was: [OT] Added a Maserati BiTurbo to the stable today :):Now please  deleted this!
>
> Mike Weiler wrote:
> >
> > That does not look like a Scirocco...it must suck! It will never keep up
> > with a Scirocco. What room does it have for mods? Maybe if ya get rid of
> > both turbos and drop a whoppin 2.0 in it ya just might improve your
> > "performance"!
> >

> Sure would like to play with you but it's too mean spirited. Pls. try again.
>
> TBerk

'74 VW Thing in near daily driver condition but unfortunately sitting
    in storage see it at http://getty.net/thing/ and http://vwthing.org
'81 VW Jetta Diesel gone to the scrap heap in December 1997 after a
    mere 179,786 miles service, man that thing sure could off road!
'84 VW Jetta GLi was SOLD in Oct 1999 with only 164,275 miles to NJ
    see a pic of the Jetta in all it's glory http://getty.net/jetta/
'87 VW Smoking Scirocco, Tornado Red 16V @ 189,000 miles. In Philly PA
    since 7/2/99 - Before and after pics: http://getty.net/scirocco/