Seattle cruise to Puyallup VW show

Alrighty, its late notice by at least its here...  I am meeting Fenton
,and who ever else, in Eastgate (part of Bellevue) at the Albertsons on
the south side of I-90.  We are meeting at 10:15am, with hopes ot making
it to Puyallup at 11am.  To get to the meeting place, take I-90.  If you
are going eastbound, take exit 11a, go straight at the light, take a
right into the Albertsons parking lot.  If you are coming from I-90
going westbound, take exit 11a, then take left at first light, then
right into Albertsons lot.  See ya tomorrow...

 Andre'
 Lime Green 79