Re: roc's in the fog 2000 - ON for 11/3-4-5

Joe Doty wrote:

> I got a little red permit good til december.  Let's roll!

OK, we're on boys.. here are the details such as they are at this point. Lots
of details yet to work out.

Meze and I are definitely coming up from the south.  Doug T will come if he
can make it.  Potterpeople are out due to a wedding obligation.  ANYBODY else
from SoCal who wants to join us, please do!  And if any of you guys from the
central coast want to hook up, please sound off now.

Our plan is to blast out of here Friday night 11/3, and go up I-5 and
straight into the Gray Area <tm>, where will crash at one of the Santa Clara
Courtyards on KC's rewards points.  Shawn is buying some interior stuff out
of TurboTim's Mk2, so our plan is to rendezvous at ND on Saturday morning,
maybe around 9:30am.  Figure about 2-3 hours at ND and we should be ready
to blast off.  From there, we need a plan, and for that we'll rely on you
Bay boyz (TBerk, Hausler, et al) to get an itinerary mapped out.  It should
include a decent dinner someplace Saturday night, and a healthy mountain
and/or coastal cruise on Saturday afternoon.  Not sure at this point where
we're gonna crash Saturday night, kinda depends on where we'll be dinner-
wise and such.  Depending on our departure time, we'll do our customary
California 1 blitz through Monterey, Big Sur, and on down the coast, on
the way home.

So pick us a destination - Santa Cruz mountains?  SF?  Lombard Street??
Marin coastline?  It's all good!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0