Re: roc's in the fog 2000 - ON for 11/3-4-5

Kevin Collins wrote:

> Joe Doty wrote:
>
> > I got a little red permit good til december.  Let's roll!
>
> OK, we're on boys.. here are the details such as they are at this point. Lots
> of details yet to work out. <snip>

> Shawn is buying some interior stuff out
> of TurboTim's Mk2,...

 [I'll have the stuff out of it by then ;) tb]

> From there, we need a plan, and for that we'll rely on you
> Bay boyz (TBerk, Hausler, et al) to get an itinerary mapped out.
<snip>
> So pick us a destination - Santa Cruz mountains?  SF?  Lombard Street??
> Marin coastline?  It's all good!
>
> --
> Kevin Collins

Cool beans me bro'.

MarkH, David, and I can kick the rest of the NorCal buddies in the
behind, shoot they all prob. think they have a busy schedule or
something. Nothing like some real life to get a real good reset.

TBerk
Lurking around a seemingly abandoned Jetta GLI in the parking lot at
work. Hmmmm, parts donor. ;0