RE: who wants a carbon-fiber hood?

also belive it or not they already have a sciroccoI mold, so carbon fiber
mkI hoods are also 550$ plus shipping...

ok, the deal is, 550$ a hood, about 100$+/- shipping, we need 65% down at
the time  the order is placed. and the other 35% + shipping at the time we
ship it to you. we are tryin to place the order on the 20th, and it will
take about 4 weeks for the hoods to be made, so plan on that I wont get the
hoods till 5 weeks after the order.
we are goin to try to have them make just one at first, and ship it to us,
so we can make sure of the fit. I f this dosnt happen we will still install
ours before shipping yours, to make sure they are good.
any qeustions?

all transsactions a through a friends perfomance shop, so credit cards are
usable.

my version of reality, isnt always better

(MAD)Josh
87 16v seidl