Re: who wants a carbon-fiber hood?

ok this is what looks like is goin on.
the order will be placed on wednesday the 1st of november.
by that date I need 1/2 of the total from each person, becouse on the date
I order the hoods, I need to give the manufacture 50% of the total bill.
the total is gonna run about 550$ per hood and another 60-100 for shipping,
so each person needs to send 300$.
and then when the hoods are ready to be shipped the ramainder needs to be
sent to me. the manufacture is going to take 4-6 weeks.
Ive made sure that we can get all our money back if the hoods dont fit, or
a just plain shitty. of course we will be out all the money spent on
shipping..
so get in touch with me concernig the money transfer etc...
I will be placing the order with the co-operation of a friends performance
shop, so we will be able to do credit cards...
my version of reality, isnt always better

(MAD)Josh
87 16v seidl