who wants a carbon-fiber hood?

anybody interested in a carbon-fiber hood for a scirocco? Iam tryin to get
several orders to help convince a company I know of to make a batch.
the price should run around 600$ per hood...vs if I where to just get the
one for myself at 1200$ (ouch) I cant spend that much, but 600$ I can do.
But I need to get atleast 5, Ive have myself and one other friend who can
do it, so I only need 3 more scirocco owners.
these will be carbon-fiber with fiberglass backings, clearcoated, and ready
to bolt on. you will need hood pins for it though.
I know the honda versions go for around 550$ or so, but ours are not a mass
produced part, so 50$ more isnt unreasonable. I will need to know by the
17th or so.
my version of reality, isnt always better

(MAD)Josh
87 16v seidl