Re: shooting flames out the tail pipe?

> Foxx (in a box) :
>> The question is, how do you wire up the sparkplug?
>  wire from the battery to the spark plug through a switch?

thanks for that hint, I always wanted big flames out of my exhaust,
but after hours of trying I can't get a single spark from the plug,
must be my 12V only battery..... ;-)

>  you could also use one of those ignitors for a grill, though you'd
>   have to rig something up to push the button.

ah, this one works now, I finally attached my wife below the car,
she presses the button of the grill-ignitor whenever flames are needed ;-)

just kidding
Dirk