Re: audi 5000 Turbo warm up regulator?

On Fri, 6 Oct 2000, 16v Jason wrote:

> At 10:31 AM 10/6/00 , you wrote:
>
> >88 Scirocco 16v (owned for very short time)(wish I kept it, was a carbon
> >copy of Cammisa's ride)
>

> Tsk tsk.  Never let one of those go. :)
>
> Jason

Jason, you would have loved this car.  Just like Dave B.'s last message,
it was one of those cars that someone had kept perfectly stock and
perfectly mint.  It had 67k on it, looked and worked like it was brand
new.  The catch was it needed a clutch.  I picked it up of $2k (borrowed
the money at the time) threw a clutch in it and sold it about 2 weeks
later for $4200.  The guy I sold it to has kept it in the same condition
and loves it to death, plus he is an older guy so he kinda babies it.  I
am sure I could buy it back some day if I was so inclined....

Eric