Fwd: FREE scirocco and parts!

Just in case someone hasn't seen this.

Too bad my cousin in San Jose doesn't have a place to store
it.  ;)

Note: forwarded message attached.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup (2)
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"...And Morgo, as the friendly Draub." - Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In

http://photos.yahoo.com/

Must make a quick note to all...
I'm being forced to move by next Wednesday - Oct. 11th
I will be throwing away my wanna be project car (80 scirocco)and parts
unless
anyone wants anything.  I live in SanJose CA near 280 and Saratoga ave.
It's mostly all stock junk, but it's FREE if you need it.  The car is
completely stripped,
and in desperate need for some welding, but straight body.

If anyone is within driving distance, and needs free parts or have
questions...
call  6pm to 11pm before Monday      Noah Zimmerman  --  # 408 - 253 - 8816