Re: Euro bumpers for sale

Ok here's an idea. Airlines will come to our shop and pick up a tranny and
ship it across the US for 50$. the package has to be smaller than 5 feet of
area (total area).

Dirk, have you called the local airline and asked them how much or if it is
even feasible for them to ship just a package to the US?