MK1 project PICTURES

Well I've got a couple pics up on my page.  The only
truely notable one is the shot showing what I've done
in my wheelwell with POR15. CHECK IT OUT!!! I should
be updating it weekly from here on out as I slowly
bring this sucker together.  There's a link on my main
page at the URL below!

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
8716VScirocco
'79Scirocco - Mk1 Window Rubber WANTED.
95Pathfinder(FOR SALE 59k, blue, 4x2, mechanically perfect, NEW tires/brakes/AC)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87 <temporarily>
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith