Re: Too close for comfort

> ive got something to add here. around where i live theres little to no
> 'asians' so rice boy is not used to call someone by there race, but a

  i concur. from my experience, i don't see too many asians driving
around riced cars. around here it's mostly the rich non-asian brats that
do things like that to their cars. while coming home today i saw a
beat-to-hell nx with a huge ass chrome tip driven by someone that was
definitely non-asian. i would say that 90% of the guys that bring their
rice-mobiles to the one tuning shop i deliver to are white men b/w the
ages of 18 & 28, with the other 10% being african american, asian,
female, etc.
  you have to respect someone who puts $10k into a $2k car, but you
don't have to like it.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com