Re: 16v smoking questions.

I usually get my special tools from the trucks (snap-on, mac, matco,
cornhole) and some from Sears.  But, you may be able to find this in a
second hand tool store, and Sears might have it in their catalog.  If you
know someone that works at a shop (even an aquaintance) they can get prices
for you from the truck dudes, then you can give him the money for the next
visit they make.  When the Matco truck stops at our shop, the neighbor comes
over and buys parts off of it.  I would try Ebay tools.  There is almost
everything on there (I think some of the trucks sell their non-selling tools
on ebay).  HTH!!

Dave

> any idea where i can pick one of these head gasket testers up?...i think
my head gasket is shot...thanks!