{non-roc} {RANT}NO more Rice Posts

Alright...
    Not that anyone cares but I have had it with stupid crap on this list in
my inbox. Tired of deleting useless posts, but I accept this as the price
for three good posts out of the 50 or so a day. But this rice thing is
totally retarded. Come on people cant we act like adults and not a bunch of
finger pointing children? Different strokes for differnt folks...i dont give
a shit if you find the most horribly ugly pieced of riced out crap ever to
stink up the highways of earth...chuckle to yourself and move on, grow up.
    Im not even going to get into the whole Asian Driver = Rice Boy thing
(there are more slim shady idiots that asians wok drivers), these posts
serve no purpose. I know we think we are clever for finding the peanuts in
the turd of the autmotive world but that doesnt mean we all have hear about
what is better, honey roasted or salted. We all think our cars are the
greatest or good enough for us and Im sure all Honda drivers feel the same
way. Ill be the first one to admit, I see daily things daily that make me
wonder "what the fuck" but I put the pedal down and pass them by or they
pass me, no difference. Its like when someone says that something tastes
like shit...then they offer it to you to get a second opinion, no thanks,
Ill trust you, no need to see the link or hear the story.
	You race someone and you win great! Put race in the topic and Ill read it,
you see something you think is ugly and need to share, send a memo to
whogivesafuck@nowhere.com. I dont need anymore proof than what I see with my
own eyes that somewhere right this moment someone is removing the backing
and applying on a clean dry surface 10 horsepower.

rant mode off