new to list (sort of)

Hi to all. I am new to this list, well sort of. I was subscribed about 2 years back, but due to a nasty divorce and moving to the next province to take over a business i hardly had the time.

first off, i'd like to say hi to the faces i have already seen today that i recognize;

t-berk, how's it goin
Dirk Schnieder, thanks for those euro headlights (still have yet to install them in my project)
shawn meze, still complaining i see ;-)

i'm sure i'll recognize more as time goes on.

Here's a short bio:

name : Sean Penny
town : Wetaskiwin, Alberta, Canada (45 minutes south of edmonton)
club : Club H2O PWC
web pages:    http://www.geocities.com/club_h2o_pwc/ - club
                    http://www.geocities.com/spennyscirocco/ - personal

I have an 84 Zender Z400 Scirocco which is in the shop probably for the next 8 months or so being finished. I have been working on this project for over 3 years. although for about 1 and a half there was no work being done on it. i also have a KAMEI X1 scirocco (84) which is for sale. i do not have it where i live, it is the next province over (saskatchewan). it never made the move with me because i had too many vehicles. I also have an 86 GTI which is my daily driver. I at one time was very active in vdubs. club h2o pwc is my club that i started up 5 years ago. at it's height, we had over 200 members across bc, ab, and sk, but only have 21 members right now. this is probably because not much has been done for events and cruises because my personal life was far too busy. now that i'm settled down again, new town, new business, new woman, etc.... i am getting back in the groove.

email me if you remember me and want to drop a line

scirocco@glink2.com

Sean Penny