Re: new to list (sort of)

> Club H2O PWC wrote:
>
> Hi to all. I am new to this list, well sort of. I was subscribed about
> 2 years back, but due to a nasty divorce and moving to the next
> province to take over a business i hardly had the time.
>
> first off, i'd like to say hi to the faces i have already seen today
> that i recognize;
>
> t-berk, how's it goin
>snip>
> Sean Penny

Maaaan I feel your pain.

Welcome back.

Things aren't too bad, I have three out or four Konis on the Roc as we
speak, it is no longer listing to one side (and trying to hump the
rabbit parked next to it) because I have wood planks up under the jack
stands.  (Doh!)

Seems I gave away a set of these coveted early type front suspension
mounts (the upper seats you can use with Corrado bushings or something)
and some old school Koni springs. Bah. I'll be on the look out for
another set of the mounts anyway. And I'll be doing H&R springs soon
enough, springs wise.

I should have the clutch in this week end, I am debating just getting a
new (worked over) flywheel instead of having the old one resurfaced.

We had a cruise not to long ago here in the Mid West Coast; Rocs in the
Fog 2000, have you seen any of the pics?

In any case, glad to have ya.

TBerk
Oh, and I wouldn't call what Shawn does _complaining_ exactly....  ;0