RE: [OT] Tool Advice/ new oil pump

I am on my 3rd snap on cv tool.  They are junk in my
opinion.  I have a chep $6 one that I bought at a
local napa store, that has lasted much longer than the
snap on one.  I actually use the cheap one more than I
use the snap on one out of fear that I will round off
cv bolts.  I have had the cheap one since I have had a
vw (5yrs) and done maybe 15 cv's with it (my cars and
friends).  All IMHO