Re: Modding BBS 2 pc. anyone?

Try fixrim.com. They can repair almost any damage to your wheel (some listers have already testified to that). I know that they can also widen wheels for racing applications...I actually visited their shop (about 10mi. from my house), so I could see how the process, but they wouldn't let me into their machining area (they said it was a trade secret).

HTH,

chrisg

  UrGTI@aol.com wrote:

I have a set of the VW BBS 2 piece wheels and want to make them wider .

I get the euro VW mags and always see guys with so called "custom" stock BBS .
I of course wonder where I can get my hands on the outer half of the wheel .
I have visited a wheel company and know its possible to do it .

Anyone know any wheel companies that will sell parts to the public?

Jasin
MK1 16v
hibernating