Oil Leaks and Compression

I have this huge oil leak coming from somewhere and I can't locate it.  It's
coming from somewhere in the back of the head.  I'm not sure whether it's
from the valve cover or the head gasket.  I just rebuilt the head and
installed a new head gasket.  However, I did not replace the head bolts.  I
did a compression check today and got excellent results: 1) 160; 2) 160; 3)
170; 4) 170.  Does that tell me that the head gasket is not leaking?  It's
literally pissing out cuz there's a puddle underneath the car.  I can tell
that the valve cover gasket is leaking and hence, I'm gonna upgrade to a
rubber gasket since I may have over tightened the valve cover gasket. (the
motor is a JH 8V)   My main concern is the head gasket (naturally).  Is
there any where else it can leak from in the back of the head?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

Sal

BTW, which motors came with the rubber head gasket?  I called one fucknut
and he told me that it was impossible to install a rubber gasket.  Didn't
argue with the guy cuz I know that he's wrong.  Whatever!!!!!

67 Peugeot
81 Scirocco S 16V
84 Vwabbit
84 Scirocco