Re: stupid people shouldn't be able to own vw's

 Next door to us at the Acura dealer is a Volco tire and wheel shop. Someone
there has this late 70's or early 80's Mustang with what is obviously a
really bad homemade bodykit.  I'm just waiting for the right time to run
over there and snap a picture of it so you guys can see exactly how bad this
thing is.

Marie