Re: Fake description--> Re: stupid people shouldn't be able to own vw's

At 02:28 PM 11/28/00 -0500, Brian McGarvey wrote:

>Why is a fake?
>this is easy. the amount of weight that was put on top of that jetta would
>have crushed the center of the roof in. Notice the 4x4 running down the
>center. they would have also dented the hell out of the trunk .. here is a
>hint draw a straight line from the front 4x4 to the back 4x4 and notice
>that it is BELOW the body lines meaning that severe body damage would have
>occured. also the next thing that gives it away as a fake. with that much
>weight the rear door window would have been smashed...
>
>also when have you seen a car that has supposedly been driven for a while
>that has condensation smoke coming out the tail pipe in a nice
>non-dispersive pattern.... also look at the shadows. there are a couple of
>straight lines with out blurring
>

>also the rear shock towers would be protruding thru the back as the car
>get over loaded.
>
>Another thing that people forget. is that there is no way to load that car
>like that... that means the load would have had to shift from the top
>of the car to the bottom of the car. and yet the load stays very well
>lined up. I have had loads shift before.. The NEVER stay lined up esp when
>one has pressure treated 4x4's that are slick on the bottom.
> . the nylon twine is strong but it is not that strong.  not to mention
>what happens when nylon line parts....people get injured.
>
>ANd why would anybody w/ $1500 rims on "da Sweet Jetta" put the equivalent
>of a large tree on top of the car. THis would assume somebody that
>polishes the hell out of thier car would ever put something on top of that
>woudl scratch the paint...
>

>that enough reasons.

Well, I agree.  Guess I never looked close enough at it.  I was figuring
people thought it was fake because nobody would do that to a car-which is
not true; because the average person is a moron.  I know, because I work
for Home Depot and see and hear the stupid things, daily, that people want
to do and do.

John