Fake description--> Re: stupid people shouldn't be able to own vw's

Why is a fake?
this is easy. the amount of weight that was put on top of that jetta would
have crushed the center of the roof in. Notice the 4x4 running down the
center. they would have also dented the hell out of the trunk .. here is a
hint draw a straight line from the front 4x4 to the back 4x4 and notice
that it is BELOW the body lines meaning that severe body damage would have
occured. also the next thing that gives it away as a fake. with that much
weight the rear door window would have been smashed...

also when have you seen a car that has supposedly been driven for a while
that has condensation smoke coming out the tail pipe in a nice
non-dispersive pattern.... also look at the shadows. there are a couple of
straight lines with out blurring

also the rear shock towers would be protruding thru the back as the car
get over loaded.

Another thing that people forget. is that there is no way to load that car
like that... that means the load would have had to shift from the top
of the car to the bottom of the car. and yet the load stays very well
lined up. I have had loads shift before.. The NEVER stay lined up esp when
one has pressure treated 4x4's that are slick on the bottom.
 . the nylon twine is strong but it is not that strong.  not to mention
what happens when nylon line parts....people get injured.

ANd why would anybody w/ $1500 rims on "da Sweet Jetta" put the equivalent
of a large tree on top of the car. THis would assume somebody that
polishes the hell out of thier car would ever put something on top of that
woudl scratch the paint...

that enough reasons.