cross country move

Fellow listers, I am going to off the list temporarily so I can move
from my present home in Massachusettes to my new home in Seattle,
Washington! I have been with this list for close to 4 years and plan on
rejoining once I get set up out there. I understand there are plenty of
other listers out there and I look foward to meeting all of you. And now
I can attend all west coast show too!! (East coast sucks!) Don't bother
replying cause my ip connection is shut down as of later today. I am not
driving the Rocco but trailering her. Wish me good luck and talk to you
all later.

Lincoln
80 1.8