(non-roc) Dial-up really sucks now.

Well, this morning we had a power outage in our area. I'm in bed at, like
6am and I hear this bzzt-POOF! noise outside and the power goes out. Shit!!!
So aside from having to bathe, put my contacts in etc in the DARK, the damn
power outage fucked up my DSL modem (yes it's plugged into a surge
protector)!!! So I'm using dial-up and , man, does it suck. :)

Roc content:  Looking for a Corrado as a daily driver so the 'roc can become
my project baby!!!

Sorry for the non-roc rant.

Marie