Strut tie bar... Was-Sport Compact Car-rocco featured

Sal,

Good eye. The upper strut tie bar was custom made for me with my design.
That's one thing that I wish made it into the article. I've been talking
with Mike Potter about reproducing them, but he's been too busy to get
started on it. He's got a source that can make them, and he will eventually
sell them through Virtual World. (www.parts4vws.com)

-- Craig