OT: What to do in Vancouver BC?

hey everyone,
sorry for the off topic post, but for those of you in the vancouver area,
i was wondering if you could help me out a bit?
i'll be in vancouver between sunday the 27th and friday the 1st, so if
anyone has some good ideas for entertainment etc., i'd appreciate it!
I'm thinking of making the trek out to momentum some night, but i'll be
slightly transportationally impaired......
so feel free to reply off list or whatever!  :)
thanks!

dave.