Re: 16v body kit and side mouldings

RoccoPhil wrote:

> 1) does the 16v body kit warp with age?  I've noticed some excess clearance
> at spots from body.  Wondering if reapplying the adhesive (after the paint
> job) will address the clearances?

Not necessarily.. my '86 is flush with the body all 'round.

> 2) side mouldings - can new ones be installed?

Definitely - I did mine last May when I had the car painted.  Virtually ALL
rubber is still available, at least for now.  I replaced ALL of it - from
the side mouldings to the roof mouldings to the door seals, windshield
gasket, all other window seals, etc.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0