Re: Re: 16v body kit and side mouldings (Kevin)

> > 2) side mouldings - can new ones be installed?
>
> Definitely - I did mine last May when I had the car painted.  Virtually
ALL
> rubber is still available, at least for now.  I replaced ALL of it - from
> the side mouldings to the roof mouldings to the door seals, windshield
> gasket, all other window seals, etc.

Many thanks, Kevin.  I wasn't sure as to the status of much of the OEM
rubber components.  IF that is the case, then I'll pretty much do a R&R
around the car while the availability is there.  I figure it's worth it at
this point (see, I am speaking theoretically here - I haven't seen the
bill!).

Question is - where did you get your replacement parts?

-PK