Re: P/S tierod question

> I am running an '87 rocco 8v with P/S and it has the original tierods on it.
> Are these tierods adjustable, or is only one of the tierods adjustable?  The
> car is in another state at the moment so I can't look to determine for
> myself.  I just know they are original.

  only one adjustable tierod is a good way to tell that they are
original (for the most part). the only one my store sells are the
adjustable ones (for fine tuning at each wheel).

> I have two tierod ends, but will I need to get an entire adjustable tierod?

  unfortnately, i'll have to say yes, though i'm less than certain about
that (seems iirc....).

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com