Re: Manual Fan switch?

 I'm going to add my $0.02 here as well, because I've had an experience with
this. When I bought this junker Gold, someone before me had wired the fan to
a switch in the dash. Well anways, not only did the car overheat on me
'cause I forgot to switch it on, the retard who originally wired it forgot
the fantastic idea of an inline fuse thus causing the wire to the fan to go
up in smoke! Oh yeah, and the stupid ass used SPEAKER WIRE.  Oh well,
whaddya expect for $200 canadian?

Marie