Replaced 2nd gear synchro

Hey all, just wanted to let everyone know that after a week of driving, not
ONE single 2nd gear grind.  You would also be amazed (for the huge crowd
with grinding 2nd gear) how easy it is!!  There are only 2 special tools and
they are so simple you can actually make them!!  They show pictures in the
bentley of the tools and show exactly how to replace the synchro.  Be sure
that once the trans is out and on the bench that you should replace all the
gaskets and seals and shifter bushings if you haven't for a while.  Now, the
bentley doesn't go into great detail on the AGB so there were a few things
that stumped me a little until I remembered how I took the trans apart
(especially on the 5th hear install).  I will help anyone who wants to try
to tackle this and would be willing to explain how the special tools can be
made (NW listers would be easier!).  HTH!!!

Dave

P.S.  Thanks for all the help and suggestions on my trans project!!