Re: Replaced 2nd gear synchro

Ben,

Well, I actually didn't make the tools, I have the VW special tools but the
tools are soo simple that they could be made pretty easily (or bought!!).  I
may need to do the write up someday since I am planning on a "swap" website
someday but right now would be difficult.  I would rather do it when I have
a dig. camera and am doing the fix again (on another trans I hope).  Anyway,
thanks for the congrats and suggestions!!

Dave