Re: Was: BUMMED; Now: our women, VW or no

That's allright.  I just found a girl that love cars, can work on them
already, and can talk shop.  As a matter of fact she's rebuilding a camaro
that she bought for that purpose.  That's her only fault.  She's a chevy
girl but does like my rocco alot, and will help me build it up.  she ain't
half bad-lookin either.
	The only other problem is my most recent ex is now interested in vw's and
working on them (but funny how she wasn't before).

Scott Rose
88 red 16v