Miscellaneous Ramblings

I just had the hardest time finding Miscellaneous in the spell checker

I can't believe how much more power the Rocco has with the O2 sensor
disconnected.  It is like night and day.  The rocco has new life.

I Ordered my turnsignal side markers from adriondak.  I will be asking you
guys that did them how to wire them up to have them on with the lights and
blink alternately because I don't quite understand because both instruction
seem the same.  Then again I am not in a state of mind to understand it right
now anyway.  Gotta burn.

later

Brian 86 16v
http://members.nbci.com/captnbr/captnbr